Friday, November 1, 2013

To a night of TERROR, date night for someone married on halloween….warning these may frighten YOU !



click on photos to see the details…amazingly detailed…
( I am drawing this one up into a pattern)

Be forewarned, this may frighten you, we were there, and I was frightened almost out of my skin…
By special invitation, I was able to get all these shots before all the wicked observers arrived…
I don't think I could have controlled my fear if it were at night….

This giant pumpkin was created by Tammy, she is a pretty amazingly wicked artist..
It stood at least 7-8 feet tall 12 feet tall..… I would like to borrow that someday for some 
wicked photo shoots with some wicked quilts…lol


Some people take Halloween to a whole different level…Tammy, her husband
and very close friends are people you just love to know from a distance…lol
No seriously she is such a lovely lady and I was wickedly pleased 
she let me join her in this wicked adventure…HOLD on to your seats
you are in for a wicked time...



If you don't like clowns, especially wicked ones…quick move on….



              Ohhhh and if you don't like wolves who like body parts..move on from this one too..



Now this bat did not scare me at all….it was dead a long time agooooo.! 


Another Tammy creation, almost as tall as the building behind it…the details
are really amazing...


This spider almost got me while in the haunted house…it was
crawling down the wall…..


                         Come feast your eyes on this..
  if you are into rotten pumpkins and rats for breakfast..I passed! 



He welcomed me, although perhaps not too happy to see me and my camera..
see the witch sneaking in the back…lol


She looked rather pretty ….she did not frighten me at all...


And I met a Clare Voyant…now surprisingly she was rather ominous




Oh the BONE family, ready for some wicked entertainment..
Looks like they may have been waiting for a long time...


This looked like a choir boy from the OHHHHH so distant past...

I thought she was such a darling…ohhh the hostesses not this wicked thing….



                           Hello Mr WRAP, how you doing, looking for new bandages?

A floating head, surely we could all use one in our home for some LIGHT entertainment! 


And who says we don't need a fortune teller who will share our deepest
dark secrets with a wicked audience…..come in closer my prettyyyyyyyy! 


YEP, close enough.! 




even the flamingos went to the dark side lol


ohhhh a wicked zombie I bumped into...


Wicked bones needed a rest..
privacy please



I just love this MR Bones, complete with top hat….and some neighbouring rats..
they grow them very large in this neighbourhood! 


NOW a love everlasting, Natasha and Damian plot…YEP that is what I am planning 
with my David, who just knows how to show a girl a good time lol
Busy burial ground….lol


Ohhhh this  is a wicked Lady I once KNEW, she really seemed nice too! 
Until you got in closer….I was close enough.
I am seriously thinking of turning her into a quilt for next year
no I am serious…lol

                                   
                                     Ohhhh and lucky us, we met a such a PRINCE!



Now this mirror, well it was full of surprises…I had my camera on sports,
and lucky enough got this image that kinda came through the mirror at
exactly the right time…wicked...




Now this looks not sooooo scary…until you see where his foot is ! 


Ohhh I managed to get a snapshot of the original owner..don't you love that he was
in such a hurry , he only managed to comb one side of his hair….




 Of course Norman Bates MUMM wanted to invite me for a bed time story…
I gave her a rain check...




Ohhh MUMMS the word here…



Lot's of MUMMY's ready to be stored for the winter…
I did not stick around too long in case they wanted to me
under wrap...


This was rather ominous, and this was a zombie with attitude!
Did not much appreciate the look she was giving me….

]

Apparently, DEAD doe not mean DEAD here! 


Ohhhh we were entertained by some OPERA ghost…
a lovely wicked tune at that ….


OHHHHH one more look inside…come in a little closer..nobody is watching…of course
unless you noted those eyes peering out from the walls…..eeeekk…backing up and OUT!





Ok, I did not like her much..especially when I noted a rat was climbing up inside
her pretty dress…..


RIP I don't think soooooo ----not anymore...


I was sooooooo relieved when I noted the tags….I knew this was not realllllllllll! 


Until I saw this giant web of a man and cat or something…I did not come
in close enough to check it out…that spider was flinging webs all over the place….


Ohhh there she is again…the RAT is gone….maybe on the ground somewhere….
EEEEEK! 


Ohhhh and that is what we need, some family photos…reallllllly pretty darn scary if you ask me..
BOOOOOOO! 



Booooo HOOOO when I saw this one…
She really wanted me to goooooo
and I did! But not before I thanked Tammy and her entourage for a most frightening delight...



                       Who says MY MAN does not know how to show me a wicked time…!

                                       p.s Tammy and Kathy you ROCK in Wickedness! Thank you..





29 comments:

  1. Oh my just so much wonderful wickedness. I would have looooveeeddd to see all of that in person, without the kidlets of course. It sounds like you had a ghastlie good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW -- thanks for sharing Mdm Samm.... awesome stuff -- very talented folks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is all deliciously wicked!! Where is this wonderful artist? Looks like you had a wonderfully WICKED anniversary! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I would have messed my pants had I been there in the dark. Wickedly scary for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a vert wicked and spookie folks. And they are so wonderful made of artists with great sense for the delicate. Even if they are scary I admire the works and thank you lovely Samm for sharing with us.
    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for taking those amazing pictures! I am glad you came by, you know what this means? You have to come back next year to our haunt!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, wow!! Some amazing photos!! Thanks, I think!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful artists and some obviously getting into the spooky, wicked spirit of Halloween! I can't imagine what all that would look like at night. Haunted House walk or something of that nature? Your husband does know how to celebrate a Halloween anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These photos are simply incredible, you were there Samm taking them. What an artist.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Someone has some very Wicked clever talents regarding Halloween. Looks like you were on a movie set. Happy Halloween Anniversary and many more Wicked years together. Blessings dear...

    ReplyDelete
  11. There is no way I could visit that place at night. The two spider pictures really creeped me out ... I hate spiders. The statues and settings are totally amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, I would have enjoyed that wicked fun! D. is such a dear hubby, such a wonderful treat.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those displays are amazing and so much detail and scare factor, lol.
    What a fun way to spend your anniversary.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's the best Halloween display I've ever seen hands down thanks for sharing your super fun and spooky date night/anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A spooktacular parade of Halloween fear!! That is way too much fright for me! Awesome pictures of the haunt! Happy Haunting Anniversary!! Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your hubby really knows how to show a girl a good time! That is all just so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my!! My heart would have gone into A-Fib!! The first one - pumpkin man was fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your photos were great and Tammy's art is amazing. Love that giant pumpkin too! Was this like a haunted walk, What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I was thinking that Hubby had a wonderful wicked surprise for you on your anniversary. sew glad to hear that you both had a wickedly good time.
    in stitches

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a wicked party! Great photography!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looks like you had a wickedly fun anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Incredible.....what a wonderful post.....and Happy Anniversary....BTW, is that what you are going to school for....digitizing.....love it....

    ReplyDelete
  23. What an amazing haunted atmosphere! Tammy knows how to throw a wicked party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow! this is pretty wicked haunted,right! What is real and all at one place? That's wicked!

    Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Now those are some wickedly delightful friends! What a fun place to live!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow that sure was scary, we had a pretty good one in Stratford but not near as big. Happty anniversary to you and Hubbyand many more. Blessings Sandra

    ReplyDelete

You think they are just words...they are sew much more than that...your wee messages tell me, you are kind, smart and important...